Senior Transportation Coordinator LIFE
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Lackawanna, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: OLV Senior Neighborhood Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Within the context of the Interdisciplinary Team setting, the Senior Transportation Coordinator is responsible for the administrative duties of the Transportation Department. These duties include coordination of the transportation needs for the participants of the program, oversight of training for new LIFE transportation associates as well as contracted providers, scheduling the daily routes for the LIFE driver, and oversight of the process improvement initiatives of the transportation department. Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Valid New York State Drivers License
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- One year experience in resource scheduling (e.g: staff/equipment) and personnel management preferred.
- One year experience working with the frail elderly required.
- Minimum of one year experience in a transportation coordinator position.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to assist team members in understanding participants' transportation needs.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and to work productively with all levels of personnel including physicians, families, caregivers
- Strong customer focus
- Accountable/Results oriented
- Integrity and respect for others
- Possess active listening skills, analytical abilities and teaching abilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to work within the team of health professionals, accepting and considering all points of view.
- Must have basic skills with Microsoft office products and other software as needed
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Local travel is required.