Occupational Therapist Inpatient Therapy KMH N
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 4, 2019
Status: Per Diem Facility: Kenmore Mercy Hospital Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.100000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Practices with autonomy, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.Responsibilities:
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education, or eligible
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred.
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting.
- Standing and transferring of patients