Licensed Practical Nurse Team Leader SNF MHB OLV
Location: Lackawanna, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: OLV Senior Neighborhood Work Schedule: Evenings Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 2: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Summary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse Team Leader administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- CPR certification required
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Post-Hire Experience- One year experience in the job in order to perform in an acceptable manner.
- Must be registered in NYS as a Licensed Practical Nurse.