Patient Care Data Specialist Patient Care Services MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Mercy Hospital of Buffalo Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists and extends the effectiveness of the Vice President and Senior Manager, Hospital Experience by assisting with initiatives to enhance the patient experience. The Patient Care Data Liaison is an integral part of the patient experience in that they participate in the patient follow-up process as well as the grievance/complaint process and help to monitor tools used to evaluate and improve patient satisfaction and nursing care quality. Completes tracking, abstracting, entering, and aggregating of patient care services data. Assist with special projects and event coordination as requested.Responsibilities:
- Current New York State RN License
- BS in Nursing, Computer Science, or Health Information strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) years of experience in a healthcare environment required
- Working knowledge of various hospital programs, including but not limited to Invision, and Soarian preferred.
- Strong Computer Skills including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) & MS Outlook
- Strong organization skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision and complete projects before set deadlines.
- Must be extremely resourceful and work with a high level of independence
- Ability to provide support to the Vice President and Directors of patient care services if needed
- Require high level of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills