Resident Financial Liaison Representative FBM
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Father Baker Manor Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Assists residents and their responsible parties in the execution of personal financial responsibilities related to coverage of the Skilled Nursing facility costs and resident personal incidental accounts. Responsible for timely notification and collection of private pay expenses at time of admission and throughout the resident stay. Acts as a liaison between site operations and the Revenue Management Center to ensure provision of required information to meet resident financial responsibility and to produce clean and compliant claims in a timely manner.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED
- A.A.S. Degree in Business or health care related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum one (1) year experience in processing and follow up of Third Party Payor or resident claims required
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills as position requires extensive resident/family contact
- Tactfully obtains confidential information of a financial nature
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with staff, residents and family members within the organization in a positive, respectful manner
- Able to present self in a confident and professional manner to the public
- Requires a proactive and positive attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office skill set
- Must be flexible and accessible
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.