Quality & Patient Safety Nurse Reviewer ARTC
Location: Lackawanna, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: OLV Senior Neighborhood Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The QI Nurse is responsible in assisting the QI Manager with monitoring the QI activities within the LIFE program. Also responsible for chart review and data abstraction for the following: Aggregate Data & Individual PACE Quality Incidents reporting as well as Regulatory Events, Occurrence Reports, and other identified studies.Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, college or university
- Licensure and current registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- BSN preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Three years clinical experience.
- Two years performance improvement experience preferred
- Must possess strong organization, written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Valid NYS license.
- Microsoft Office skill set (Word, Excel, Access).
- Ability to learn other software as needed.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all departments within the organization in a positive and respectful manner.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Accepts direction in a willing and positive manner.
- Understands and practices the ethical, professional and legal obligations of the Catholic Health Corporate Compliance Program.