Supervisor Nursing SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 0.920000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and direction of administrative, patient care, and all non-clinical activities on an assigned shift.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered in New York State.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- BLS training required and current.
- ACLS current required.
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements. Not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Three (3) years of acute care experience required
Charge Nurse, manager or supervisory experience preferred
- Able to make physical rounds of the campus in a timely manner and respond to priority calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills