Nurse Practitioner School Health Program Southside SCH
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2020
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters School Health Program Southside Work Schedule: Days Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: Yes FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Provides medical care in support of professional medical staff. Provides a variety of medical services to patients in accordance with established laws and procedures. Works cooperatively with other health professionals under the direct supervision of a physician.Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Completion of an accredited program for Nurse Practitioners.
- Masters degree preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Three (3) years experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred. Experience in family practice setting preferred.
- Certification in CPR and annual re-certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Work is demanding and stressful at times.
- Visual and auditory acuity are essential.
- Works indoors in a well lighted, well ventilated area.
- May be exposed to communicable diseases.