Registered Nurse Float Maternal Child Wknd Holiday Rotat SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Status: Full Time Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: 3: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.920000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives. The Float Registered Nurse (RN) responds to variations in work load created by decreases in census and/or acuity.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS, ACLS required
- Completion of Cardiac rhythm & Ventilator classes required
- ACLS is required within 1 year of assignment
- One (1) Year med/Surgical experience strongly preferred
- Subject to inside environmental conditions