Registered Nurse Pathways Rochester SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Rochester, NY, United States
Date Posted: Dec 23, 2019
Status: Full Time Facility: Pathways Rochester Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Shift: Shift 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 1.000000: Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesSummary:
The Chemical Dependency Nurse dispenses methadone in accordance with all Federal, State, Catholic Health, OASAS and JC regulations. The RN will monitor the physical status of all patients, and review and document results of all toxicology reports. The RN will maintain communication and relay relevant information to the Medical Director, medical staff, Clinical Coordinator and LPNs regarding all medical aspect of the program.Responsibilities:
- Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed and registered professional nurse in New York State, current, and without restrictions.
- One year experience treating chemically dependent patients preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge or evidence of training regarding the stages of human development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITY:
- Demonstrated experience specific to clinical documentation and record keeping.
- One year experience in a nursing or related field.
- Orientation and training will be provided, with the expectation that, within 90 days of employment, the employee will demonstrate a satisfactory level of competence in most areas of performance with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience specific to clinical/medical documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Bi-Lingual abilities appropriate to population served may provide additional opportunity for communication.
- Documentation must be legible, concise, and professional.
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with all patients who present for care, treatment and service.
- Must function as a clinical team member, integrating the Core Values and VIP into all daily activities.
- Experience with, and aptitude for basic computer skills.