Nurse Assistant Ambulatory Surgery Unit SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2019
Status: Part Time w/Benefits Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph Campus Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Shift: 1: Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: No FTE: 0.600000: Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1168Summary:
Collecting, processing, maintaining, storing and obtaining supplies and equipment required by the PACU and Ambulatory Recovery. Assists nursing staff with the direct and indirect nursing care activities. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Possesses the knowledge and skills to assist the RN in the advancement of the patient to discharge. Demonstrates compassion, understanding and patience when dealing with patients, families and visitors throughout the patient's visit. Follows principles of decontamination disinfecting. Performs other duties as required and assigned.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic Life Support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES WORKING CONDITIONSENVIRONMENT
- Experience requirements should be the minimum acceptable standard for the position.
- Or one (1) to three (3) month related experience and/or training: or equivalent
- combination of education and experience.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.