Nurse Assistant Nursing Floats MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 20, 2020
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 3p-11pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the patients and/or nursing unit.Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- No prior experience needed
- Mental and physical health sufficient to withstand strenuous activity, bending, lifting, walking.
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the geriatric, chronically ill or long term patients.
- Continuous awareness of need for safety measures in patient care.
- To assist other hospital staff in direct patient care.
- Ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required.
- Obligation to conserve supplies, equipment and time in a cost-effective environment.
- May also be exposed to communicable diseases