Registered Nurse 4 West SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 7, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 7p-7aShift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.920000: Summary:
The Registered Nurse on 3 West delivers direct patient care utilizing the Nursing Process to patients with a variety of medical and surgical health problems. He or she collaborates with other health professionals in coordinating patient care and provides direction to the Licensed Practical Nurse and other non-licensed personnel within the department.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Preferred
- Current New York state License or Permit
- Current BLS certification
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements, not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous RN experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform technical aspects of job with unit-based equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work across Service Line
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity.
- Adaptable to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.