Manager Clinical Operations MHC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 10, 2020
Facility: Administrative Regional Training CntrStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours: flexible 8a-4pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
The Manager Clinical Operations is responsible for the oversight and day to day functioning/management of the clinical operations of the licensed agency, Home Response, and telehealth. Ensures care delivery is coordinated. Maintains adequate staffing patterns and supports the on-boarding process.Responsibilities:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; college or university required
- Licensure and current registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Completion of a course in Public Health and or Principles of Management preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Minimum four (4) years current experience with demonstrated competence as RN in managing patient care required;
- One (1) year previous medical/surgical experience in an acute care setting and/or 1 year relevant home care experience as a Registered Nurse in the post-acute care setting;
- Home Health Care experience preferred;
- Leadership and/or management experience required as evidenced by effective communication skills, conflict mediation skills, ability to develop and articulate vision for program of care, effective resource procurement and allocation, ability to mentor others, and ability to coordinate activities of others.
- Strong Clinical Quality Management skills
- Strong Problem solving and innovation
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing Home Health Agencies and New York State Nurse Practice Act.
- Most possess a valid driver's license and have a car available for work use
- Ability to Prioritize/Multitask
- Strong Financial Ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Building Skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to recruit (in conjunction with the recruitment staff) and maintain top talent
- Ability to manage vision and purpose
- Conflict Management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other computer software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Leadership abilities and ability to coach and mentor direct reports for performance