Manager Support Services Home Care MSHC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2020
Facility: Administrative Regional Training CntrStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours: Flexible Day 8:00-16:00Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
The Manager Support Services implements, directs and manages the intake and scheduling staff to ensure accurate and timely processing of referrals and scheduling for Catholic Health Home Care. Collaborates with Director of Patient Services, Regional Directors, and management team throughout Catholic Health to ensure effective and efficient flow of processes necessary to optimize agency performance in order to maintain quality care consistent with the mission and values of Catholic health. Responsibilities:
- Associate Degree required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
- Minimum of two (2) years of home care experience
- Previous Admission experience preferred
- Previous Scheduling experience preferred
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to participate as a team and interact with multiple departments
- Ability to address service issues with a sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to drive and travel to multiple sites.
- Coaching and Developing Others. Ability to use praise and positive/helpful feedback to recognize others regarding skills, specific knowledge, understand personal strengths and weaknesses, willingly shares expertise, helps others develop abilities, create realistic career goals and plans, rounding. Ability and willingness to coach staff with negative behaviors and/or knowledge deficits, or reach out to others with ability to coach/assist these staff members in improvement.