Occupational Therapist Inpatient Therapy KMH N
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 21, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: Days varied, hours 7:30-3:30 or 8-4 Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.100000: Summary:
Provides rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Practices with autonomy, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.Responsibilities:
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education, or eligible
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred.
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting.
- Standing and transferring of patients