Intern Student IT Project Management Epic
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2020
Facility: Administrative Regional Training CntrStatus: Part Time No Benefits Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: M-F between 7a and 5pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.400000: Summary:
The Intern position is a temporary position. The position is designed to utilize the intern on various special projects outlined by Department leadership. The Intern may, at the discretion of leadership, participate in regular department meetings where he/she may be asked to take minutes, craft agendas, deliver reports or coordinate follow-up action. The Intern will also support IT Leadership with tasks, analysis, preparation of presentations and other duties as assigned. The IT Project Management Intern will assist the Catholic Health IT Project Management team in delivering strategic projects in the areas of Project Management, IT Service Management and IT Clinical/Financial Services. Responsibilities:
- High School Graduate
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree prepared
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- This position does not require prior health care experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with demands and time schedules
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint applications
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.