Registered Nurse 3 East KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 27, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 7:00pm-7:00amShift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.613333: Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Prepared to sit for New York State RN Licensure Boards within a maximum of 3 months from date of hire or maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Cardiac Rhythm Course within 6 months or demonstrates competency.
- BLS within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.