Computed Tomography Technologist B MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 11pm-7am, variable start/end times (10p-12a)Shift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.400000: Summary:
Performs Computed Tomography procedures (CT) at a level not requiring constant supervision. In addition to primary job duties of CT Technologist, may also be required to perform Radiologic Procedures (X-Ray).Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- BLS Certification required.
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- ARRT certification required, ARRT (R).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of one (1) year CT experience required.
- CT Certification preferred.
- Within three (3) months employee should be able to perform in an acceptable manner.
- Good judgment.
- Analytical ability.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to interpret data and draw conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day.
- Must have the ability to pull, push, and lift patients and equipment.
- New York State Driver's License recommended due to requirement to rotate to offsite facilities.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.