Supervisor Nursing SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours: 3p-7p, 7p-7a, 7a-7pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.100000: Summary:
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and direction of administrative, patient care, and all non-clinical activities on an assigned shift.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered in New York State.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- BLS training required and current.
- ACLS current required.
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements. Not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Three (3) years of acute care experience required
Charge Nurse, manager or supervisory experience preferred
- Able to make physical rounds of the campus in a timely manner and respond to priority calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills