Manager Imaging Services KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours: Must be available 24 hours for associate calls Varied hours 8a-4p, 9a-5pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Serves as the operations manager for the Imaging Services Departments at Kenmore Mercy Hospital (KMH) and KMH off site locations. The position is responsible for:
- The business and operational assessments of Imaging Services' clinical and operational practice.
- Evaluation, development and implementation of business and clinical workflows to ensure organizational and operating efficiencies.
- Performing evaluations of business and operational goals, managing performance outcomes and business targets and for pursuing operational objectives necessary to promote quality patient care and operational efficiencies.
- Working collaboratively with the Director of Imaging Services and Kenmore Mercy Hospital administration on a daily basis to promote effective delivery of best practice and patient focused care.
- Assuming a leadership role and has responsibilities as related to mergers, acquisitions and expansions in the Imaging Services Business Unit. This position will also oversee any future Imaging Services satellite locations for Kenmore Mercy.
- Manages the day to day operations of the department. Manages and resolves issues that require immediate resolution to insure patient safety and the quality of work are maintained.
- Develops and monitors the Imaging Department's budgets. Recommends capital equipment purchases, participates in long range strategic planning with the Vice President, Chair of Radiology and Kenmore Mercy Hospital Administration.
- Baccalaureate degree in Health Care or Health Care Related Fields (Physical/ Natural Sciences) or Management required
- In lieu of degree, must have a minimum of five (5) years appropriate/related management experience; preferably within a multi-facility healthcare environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of five (5) years of managerial/supervisory experience required
- Clinical related experience strongly preferred
- Certification in an Imaging modality is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Previous negotiation skills strongly preferred