Administrative Assistant III Foundation MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 13, 2020
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 3 to 4 days per week (depending on agreed upon associate schedule). Hours would be within the 7:30am-4pm timeframe each day and vary depending on agreed up work schedule (totaling 20 hours weekly). Some early mornings and evenings required depending on board meetings and Foundation events.Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.500000: Summary:
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the day-to-day administration of the Foundation Office, including entry and reconciliation of financial information in Raiser's Edge and Lawson; entering and updating of donor information; preparation of gift receipts and other correspondence; coordination of and assistance with prospect management, Foundation events and other duties as may be requested by the Executive Director. Responsibilities:
- Associates Degree required OR
- In lieu of Associate's Degree, a High School Diploma and four (4) years applicable administrative experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) - five (5) years of experience in office administration, preferably within a not-for-profit organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), with particular proficiency in Mail Merge
- Familiarity with donor management software, RaisersEdge a plus
- Familiarity with Lawson accounting software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Primary workstation in the site Foundation office. May be required to assist, provide back up support or attend meetings at other Catholic Health Foundation offices or at the Administrative Regional Training Center (ARTC) on occasion.