Clinical Practitioner Chemical Dependency STAR AFHC
Location: Williamsville, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2020
Facility: STAR AmherstStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:6a-2pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
The Clinical Practitioner Chemical Dependency works under the direct supervision of the Medical Director. The Clinical Practitioner Chemical Dependency is responsible for assisting the Medical Director in the administration of all medical services performed within the scope of STAR/Pathways programs. Acts as first level manager in Clinical Coordinator's absence, or at the direction of Clinical Coordinator. Responsibilities:
EDUCATION Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN license;
- Maintains Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner Certification;
- Meets credentialing requires as appropriate through the Medical Staff Office.
- CPR certified.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants), CAHEA (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accredited of the AMA);
- Maintains a current New York State Physician Assistant license;
- Maintains certification.
- Meets credentialing requirements as appropriate through the Medical Staff Office.
- CPR certified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One year experience preferred in behavioral health or allied field.
WORKING CONDITIONS Environment:
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Must be able to work in hectic environment, making sound decisions at all times.