Pre-Surgical Testing Liaison MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2020
Facility: Mercy Ambulatory Care CenterStatus: Part Time Flex Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 7:30am-3:30pm/8:00am-4:00pmShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.500000: Summary:
Coordinates the pre-surgical patient through the pre-surgical evaluation process. Performs pre-surgical testing procedures that include venous blood draws and EKG's. Collaboratively working with the physicians' offices, Nurse Practitioners, Pre-Surgical Evaluation RN's, pre-surgical/ASU unit clerk and other hospital departments to prepare the surgical patient for surgery. Schedules pre-surgical appointments, enters admission information into the computer and initiates patient health data collection. Assembles surgical patient medical record.Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High school graduate or equivalent
- New hires: Medical Assistant prepared or LPN.
- Basic computer skills and data entry.
- Uses office equipment.
- Will be required to perform blood draws and performing EKGs.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Flexible regarding assigned shifts to satisfy unit staffing needs