Clinical Support Aide Radiology Support MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2021
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: Start times as early as 7am End times as late as 5pmShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.600000: Summary:
To assist the clinical staff and supervisors in the execution of daily tasks related to the smooth operation of the department. Under the direction Lead/Charge personnel provides non-technical care of patients and maintain equipment. Responsibilities:
- High School graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
KNOWLEDGE,SKILl AND ABILITY
- Positions will be entry level and require no previous practical experience prior to hire
- Individuals will be trained by the employer
- Once employed, there will be a period of orientation and training to the specific duties and responsibilities required of the position in order to perform the job competently
- At the end of the orientation period associates will be required to demonstrate job task competency
- If an appropriate level of competency has not been reached additional training may be required
- Good mental and physical health
- Finger and hand dexterity and visual and aural and olfactory acuity to recognize changes in patients' condition
- The ability to cope with stress and handle multiple priorities is required
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read, write and speak English at a high school level.
- Must be able to use a telephone.
- Must be able to take direction from a manager or supervisor or designee.
- Ability to work closely with people, often necessitating lifting or aiding patients in walking.
- Must be able to operate a pager or other communication device.
- Must be able to tell time and follow a time -based schedule to perform job tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate core values of the Catholic Health System and Mercy Hospital.
- Communicates appropriately with peers, supervisors, and physicians.
- Demonstrates a supportive team spirit.
- Must be able to deal appropriately with stressful/adverse situations and / or patients.
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions including but not limited to odors, blood, body excrement, etc
- May be exposed to communicable diseases
- Clean, well-lighted, heated, and ventilated surroundings