Maintenance Mechanic Plant Operations KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 7:00am-3:00pmShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Performs a variety of duties in and around the facility including repairs to machinery and mechanical equipment. Completes preventative maintenance. Works with other trades as required i.e. Electrician, Painter, HVAC and PlumberResponsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED
- Courses in electricity, mechanics and electrical welding.
- Valid NYS drivers license
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years millwright
- Two (2) years in machine repair
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule forms or blueprints.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.