Administrative Assistant III Foundation KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 18, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 3-4 days/week [depending on agreed upon schedule]. Hours would be between 7:30 am - 4:00 pm depending on agreed work schedule - totaling 20 hours/week. Early mornings/evenings required depending on Foundation meetings/events.Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.500000: Summary:
The Administrative Assistant facilitates the day-to-day administration of the Foundation Office, including entry and reconciliation of financial information in Raiser's Edge and Lawson; entering and updating of donor information; preparation of gift receipts and other correspondence; coordination of and assistance with prospect management, Foundation events and other duties as may be requested by the Executive Director. Responsibilities:
- Associates Degree required OR
- In lieu of Associate's Degree, a High School Diploma and four (4) years applicable administrative experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Three (3) - five (5) years of experience in office administration, preferably within a not-for-profit organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), with particular proficiency in Mail Merge
- Familiarity with donor management software, RaisersEdge a plus
- Familiarity with Lawson accounting software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Primary workstation in the site Foundation office. May be required to assist, provide back up support or attend meetings at other Catholic Health Foundation offices or at the Administrative Regional Training Center (ARTC) on occasion.