Environmental Services Worker MHB
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 11, 2020
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:11p to 7aShift: Shift 3:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Performs a variety of heavy services and project cleaning tasks to maintain the hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Operates various types of cleaning equipment, cleans using step-based cleaning procedures. Responsibilities:
- High school graduate preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Prior Environmental Service experience and/or experience working in a health care facility and/or using janitorial equipment desirable.
- Must have sufficient reading ability to read safety instructions and chemical product labels.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions, extensive walking, and standing. Considerable stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting and handling of supplies, materials and equipment
- Subject to environmental conditions