Certified Nursing Assistant SNF II SCH SCL
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Facility: St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:2P-10PShift: Shift 2:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Assist / provide ADHC Registrants to perform activities of daily living in accordance with individualized care plan.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
- Must be NYS Certified or deemed waived
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100-hour nurse aide course.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak, write and understand the English language.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication.
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.