Registered Nurse Float Endoscopy Perioperative KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jun 26, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Part Time Temporary Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 630-1430, 0800-1600, 0900-1700, 1000-1800Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.400000: Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with physicians, ancillary and other patient team personnel maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year
- BLS with 4 months of hire.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area or One (1) year G.I. experience.
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT
- Physical activities includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.
- Flexible regarding assigned shifts to satisfy department needs.
- Participates in call coverage for emergency procedures during off-hours, weekends and holidays.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Continuous exposure to extremely disagreeable physical conditions.