Facility: McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Evenings Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:
4p-8p, 12p-8p, 630a-230p, 7a-3p, 9a-1pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.420000: Summary:
Performs a variety of duties to include preparation, assembly, and distribution of meals to patients/residents and visitors. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations.Responsibilities:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication;
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language;
- Ability to tell time and read a clock; and
- Ability to perform basic Math functions.
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must have sufficient dexterity to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely.
- Works in varying atmosphere temperatures ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- May be exposed to hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment.
- May be exposed to housekeeping cleaning agents and chemicals.
- May be subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- May be subject to burns and cuts.
- May be exposed to hazards of steam and heat.