Nurse Assistant 5 North SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 21, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Varied with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:11p-7a, 3p-11pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.100000: Summary:
The Nurse Assistant assists nursing personnel in providing patient care under supervision and in accordance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice. This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment. Responsibilities:
- High school graduate or GED
- Completion of an accredited course for nursing assistance preferred
KnoKNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous Nurse Assistant experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds, training, and experience
- The position required heavy physical demands of lifting, positioning patients and moving equipment.
- Works on a nursing unit and in patient rooms