Corporate Nurse Educator KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 18, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days with Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:8a-4pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
The Corporate Nurse Educator position is responsible for providing staff development expertise as an educator, consultant, facilitator, change agent, leader, and researcher. This occurs through the facilitation of the educational process assessment, development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of competencies, continuing education, and leadership development to meet the learning needs of Catholic Health (CH) associates. In collaboration with Nursing leadership and others, coordinate and establish the education plan on an annual and ongoing basis. Instrumental in creating a professional nursing climate within CH.Responsibilities:
- Current New York State RN License
- MSN, MS in Education or related field preferred
- BSN and must obtain a Master's degree within three (3) years of hire
- BLS Provided
- ACLS within one (1) year
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant staff education work experience within an Acute Healthcare or academic setting required
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Strong experience in learning assessment, curriculum development and program evaluation
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Solid PC skills utilizing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software applications
- Ability to travel between the various CH sites;occasional weekend and evening work schedules required.
- Carry equipment/supplies from one facility to another.
- Work in climate controlled, well lit working environment