Administrative Assistant II Human Resources SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 11, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity HospitalStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:8-4Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.500000: Summary:
This position provides administrative support to the Director of Human Resources of Sisters of Charity Hospital and the HR Business Partners. In this capacity, this position is responsible for specific duties and responsibilities of the SOCH HR department and assists the HR Director in day-to-day operational activities.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED
- AAS. Degree or graduate of an Administrative Assistant program strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITITY:
- A minimum of three (3) - five (5) years of Administrative Assistant work experience, preferably in a Human Resources setting
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Outlook software applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, including strong phone etiquette.
- Ability to organize/prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (fax, copier, printer)
- Knowledge of HRIS system strongly preferred
- Able to drive to various CH locations as needed to meet KMH HR operations.