Certified Nursing Assistant SNF III SCH SCL
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2021
Facility: St. Catherine Laboure SNF Post AcuteStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:10P-6AShift: Shift 3:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Assist / provide ADHC Registrants to perform activities of daily living in accordance with individualized care plan.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
- Must be NYS Certified or deemed waived
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Clinical experience provided by an approved 100-hour nurse aide course.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to speak, write and understand the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.