Supervisor Environmental Services KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:7a-3p/3p-11pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Supervises the work activities of the environmental services and linen staff to ensure clean, orderly and attractive conditions in the hospital. Coordinates some activities of the Environmental Services Department and Linen Department with those of other hospital departments. Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year supervisory or lead experience
- Two (2) years environmental services experience
- Two (2) years customer service experience
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to interpret and relate instructions in writing and orally.
- Computer skills required relating to Environmental Services programs.
- Communication skills required to communicate with employees and other people of diverse backgrounds.
- Works in clean, well-lighted and ventilated areas.
- Frequently walks outside.
- Subject to falls from wet and/or slippery floor.
- Is sometimes subject to sudden temperature changes due to presence in extremely hot & humid areas of the hospital.
- Walking, climbing, lifting, stooping and using a variety of cleaning chemicals and equipment.