Registered Nurse Emergency Department KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:7p-7aShift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.920000: Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives. Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License
- BLS certification within 4 months
- ACLS and PALS certification within 1 year
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- 1 year experience with acute medical/surgical patients
- Successful completion of cardiac rhythm course within 6 months of demonstrates competence
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.