Financial & Database Analyst Finance
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2020
Facility: Administrative Regional Training CntrStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:8:00 - 4:30Shift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Working closely with the Senior Financial and Database Analyst, the Financial and Database Analyst supports the development of the Catholic Health enterprise-wide annual operating revenue, expense, statistic and capital budgets, as well as long-term and short-term financial forecasts working directly with the Director Budget & Accounting Information Systems. This position will assist with budget related meetings, materials, and training classes. This position will provide support with maintaining and distributing reports and dashboards via Catholic Health financial tools. The Financial and Database Analyst will monitor data and account usage throughout the ERP system to maintain clean and accurate source data in addition to providing financial analysis, administration and maintenance of multiple financial databases, data mining, and data manipulation. This position works with the Budget & AIS Team to maintain efficiency and effectiveness in business operations through automation and business process improvement.Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or relevant course of study is required.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of Financial experience, data analysis, and database administration, , preferably in a healthcare setting
- Lawson experience preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Familiar with financial management preferably in a large organizational setting
- Knowledge of financial forecasting including annual capital and operating budget processes
- Extensive use of Excel including but not limited to Pivot Tables, V Look up and Macros
- Proficient in database administration (i.e. Microsoft Access)
- Solid knowledge and use of Microsoft PowerPoint software application
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Comfort in working in a matrix environment
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.