Licensed Practical Nurse Primary Care SCH
Location: Tonawanda, NY, United States
Date Posted: Aug 13, 2020
Facility: Ken-Ton Family Care CenterStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 7:30a-3:30p/8a-4p/9a-5p Available shifts 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, 8 am to 4 pm and 9 am to 5pm. Looking for flexibility in days based on provider schedulesShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.500000: Summary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse assigned to Ken-Ton Family Care Center administers nursing care to the outpatient and is responsible for the delivery of the patient care through the process of planning, implementation and evaluation to the ages of patients served based on the areas of clinical practice, under the direction of the Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Physician. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Maintains confidentiality of all hospital and staff information.Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing required
- Current New York State Licensure
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Relevant / current out-patient experience preferred in pediatrics, OB/GYN, and/or Medicine, depending on location and services offered at site.
- Have previous occupational health or infection control experience
- Successful completion of pharmacy test.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills