Occupational Therapist SubAcute TMR
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Facility: McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:8:30-4:30 per diem weekend(s) with option for weekdayShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.100000:Summary:
To plan, organize, and direct the Occupational Therapy Department in accordance with current applicable Federal, State and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all timesResponsibilities:
- Must have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must possess a valid New York State license and registration to practice as a OTR
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must have knowledge of Occupational Therapy procedures
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication.
- Must be able to lift, carry, reach push/pull and perform all other Occupational therapy activities to carry out resident treatment.