Radiology Office Clerk Support & Admin SCH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity HospitalStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:hours are between 6am and 5:30pmShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.100000: Summary:
Under the direction of the Manager Imaging Services performs office duties relating to the support of medical imaging services. Imaging Office Clerk maintains the Imaging electronic medical record, schedules imaging procedures, creates imaging order requisitions, corrects charging procedure irregularities, performs data entry functions, releases medical information as requested per policy, and attends to imaging customers. The Imaging Office Clerk also registers, checks patients in, and collects copays for imaging procedures. Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- No Experience Required
- One (1) year of medical office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer systems, Microsoft applications, and Windows required
- Strong typing skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to work rapidly under pressure with frequent interruptions, while sustaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Sits, stands and/or walks most of the day.
- Stoops, bends and lifts medium weight objects.