Licensed Practical Nurse Resident Care FBM
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Orchard Park, NY, United States
Facility: Father Baker Manor SNF Sub AcuteStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 2pm-10pmShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.400000:Summary:
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care to designated residents under the direction of a registered nurse. Coordinates and supports the activities of the certified nurse assistants and actively participates in the direct care of the resident, by following the specific approaches as stated in the plan of care.Responsibilities:EDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing
- Currently registered in New York State as a Licensed Practical Nurse
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYWORKING CONDITIONS
- Long term care experience preferred
- Post-Hire Experience- One (1) year experience in the job in order to "perform in an acceptable manner"
- Strenuous positions: pushing, lifting residents, on feet most of the day
- May be exposed to disagreeable conditions: odors, communicable diseases, infections, injuries from residents or equipment
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.