Receptionist Nutritional Services KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days and Evenings Bargaining Unit: UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:5:45a-1:45p,7a-3p,3p-7p,4p-7:30pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.100000: Summary:
Coordinates and manages the office processes for Catholic Medical Partners (CMP) including support for the CEO, Board of Directors, CMP Board Committees, and other office personnel. Duties include the development of an annual calendar, support of CMP cabinet and staff meetings. Development of project timelines, preparation of annual reports and providing administrative support to effectively coordinate work with our legal, operations vendors and other partners. Development and maintenance of our filing system and all legal agreements. Supervisory responsibility as required.Responsibilities:
- High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year experience in a Food and Nutrition Service Department preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Must possess or have ability to learn basic computer skills.
- Must have some knowledge of therapeutic diets.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.