Registered Nurse 2 West KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:7p-7aShift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.920000: Summary:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- Current New York State license or Permit;
- Current BLS certification or obtained within 4 months of hire; and
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements, not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to perform technical aspects of job with unit-based equipment;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to meet demands of unit staffing - need for increased census and acuity; and
- Adaptable to inside and outside environmental conditions.
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.