Registered Nurse Emergency Department SCH SJC
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020
Facility: Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Nights with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:6p-6aShift: Shift 3:FTE: 0.920000: Summary:
The Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department delivers direct patient care based on nursing process and provides direction to non-licensed personnel within the department. The RN may be hired to work 7.5 or 11.5 hour shifts on a full-time, part-time or per-diem Responsibilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing,
- BSN preferred
- Current Registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York
- BLS training required
- ACLS within one (1) year of entry into position.
- PALS within one (1) year of entry into position.
- Within ninety (90) days of beginning a job in the Emergency department, the employee will complete the Arrhythmia Interpretation Course.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year current acute care experience required.
- Previous Critical care, telemetry or emergency experience preferred.
- Strong Verbal & written communication skills
- Subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.