Human Resources Business Partner Corp
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2020
Facility: Administrative Regional Training CntrStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours:8a-4pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Under the general direction of the Human Resources Director, responsible for executing all designated HR functions, including but not limited to, Labor/ Employee Relations activities, HR processes and policies and management inquiries. The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with both the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the respective ministries and HR functions to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy and an accurate and current understanding of business plans, key strategic and operational initiatives, its culture and its competition. In the absence of the HR Director or Manager, may be responsible for management of some or all HR activities in order to meet the operational needs of the site. Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field.
- Master's degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant Human Resource work experience, preferably within a Healthcare work environment.
- Project management experience preferred
- Lawson experience a plus
- Excellent knowledge of NYS and Federal employment law and regulations
- Labor Relations activities including labor laws, grievance procedures, labor management protocols and negotiations processes
- Employee Relations activities including contemporary workplace initiatives and teambuilding processes.
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access software applications
- Multi-Systems IT knowledge and experience
- High degree of savvy around the definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Expertise in leading and managing significant change initiatives and continuous improvements
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem identification and problem solving skills; emotional intelligence, strategic, tactical, collaborative, participative, investigatory, listening, servant partner, coach, shared governance experience