Senior Professional Therapist Medical Rehab Unit KMH
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
Facility: Kenmore Mercy HospitalStatus: Full Time Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime: Exempt: YesHours: 8-4 Monday- Friday with Weekend and Holiday RotationShift: Shift 1:FTE: 1.000000: Summary:
Assists the Manager and/or Director of Rehabilitation Services in directing the utilization of staff and resources for the delivery of rehabilitation service within the department according to each profession's state licensure. Provides direct patient care. Oversees the treatment of patients throughout the department in terms of assuring quality. Assists with administrative tasks and development of new programs. Supervises assigned staff members.Responsibilities:
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education as a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist
- Master's Degree and Certificate of Clinical Competence for Speech-Language Pathologists (CCC-SLP) is required for Senior Speech Pathologist only.
KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience related in the care of the inpatient
- A demonstration of capability in the area of supervision and/or administration.
- Appropriate history of continuing education with proven clinical skills and experience.