Nutritional Office Clerk MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Facility: Mercy Hospital of BuffaloStatus: Part Time w/Benefits Work Schedule: Evenings with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours:
12p-8pShift: Shift 2:FTE: 0.600000: Summary:
Responsible for processing diet orders, diet changes, admissions, discharges and transfers. Coordinates nutrition office procedures with all members of the clinical nutrition staff. Utilizes hospital and nutrition office computer systems. Responsible for checking trayline as assigned.Responsibilities:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- One year experience in a Food and Nutrition Service Department.
- Prolonged or considerable standing/walking.
- Prolonged or considerable sitting at desk.
- Must be able to learn and apply advanced computer skills.
- Must be able to read and write English and speak clearly.
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service and correct telephone etiquette.
- Basic computer skills such as word processing and understanding of key board.
- Cross training at other CHS facilities.
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical power equipment.
- May be required to travel between facilities.