Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.700000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas which includes equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to requests.
- High School Graduate or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Hospital or Healthcare experience recommended
- 1 year experience in a food service operation recommended
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to read and write English, follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
- Ability to tell time and read a clock.
- Ability to perform basic Math functions.
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases. Subject to burns and cuts. Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat. Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements
- Subject to standing and walking most of the workday.
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort
- Moisture: frequent contact with water and other liquids