Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time Flex FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
7.5 Hour Shifts (7a-3p/3p-11p/11p-7a available). Possible 12 hour rotation (7a-7p/7p-7a ) Full Time (75 Hours Bi Weekly-1.0 FTE) Part Time (30 Hours Bi Weekly .4 FTE), .45 Hours Bi Weekly-.6 FTE)
The Nurse Assistant (NA), under the direct supervision of the registered nurse, assists in providing patient care. The NA Updates RN with timely information regarding status of patient in compliance with hospital and regulatory agency requirements. The NA participates in quality improvement activities and educational experiences in support of department, nursing philosophy and objectives, as well as, initiatives. The NA represents Catholic Health in a positive, professional manner, with a commitment to customer service.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
- Good verbal communication skills
- Successful completion of annual clinical, age and job specific competencies and skill verification tools required.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and decision-making skills required.
- Computer experience helpful.
- Basic arithmetic skills required